
The first piece of nice furniture we ever bought was the amoire. It holds our TV and some of our DVD's in the bottom. I bought the two large pictures at an outlet store that was closing. I think I got them both for $50. Several weeks later I was at another furniture store and saw the same pictures for over $100 each! What a deal!!!
We bought the sofa and plaid chair to match my Thomas Kinkade picture. We had a Kinkade gallery at our local mall and I found out that they would allow you to use the mall gift cards in their gallery, so I bought a picture. At the time when were were buying the picture, they had lay-away and told us if we had it paid off in 3 months when Thomas Kinkade was coming to the area, he would sign it. We paid it off and his signature is on the back. When we moved into our new house 3 years ago this month, we needed some more furniture. I was on the hunt for a chair for my husband. Well, I found the perfect chair. It's leather and is very comfortable and fits most people. I say that because my husband is 6 ft. 4 in. tall, so he needed a chair that would fit him. This leather chair is actually a recliner! He loves it. I got a picture without him in it only because he is outside putting up a new fence today.
The china cabinet is an antique that is from my dad's family and has been passed down for many generations. The dining room table and chairs match. (Cooper wanted his picture, but then he got camera shy.)



Love your curtains. Great job with the space. :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute living room! I love a deal, too! Your checkered chair is just two cute. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete