
This week Kelly is having a parade of guest bedrooms and I'm thinking mine needs work just like her's. (I thought her guest room looked beautiful and I'm sure in a couple of weeks she will blog about what changes she has made.) I am hoping to make some changes to my guest room in the near future. So my pictures aren't great, but I love our house and I'm waiting to find the perfect accessories for that room. You know how that goes!?! Any suggestions would be great!
This was my husband's dresser from when he was a little boy. On top is just some odd's and ends. (I teach 2nd grade and for Valentine's Day, I received several-3 to be exact-Webkinz.) I don't know what to do with them right now, so there they sit.
Shhh--here's my hiding places. I was cleaning out and found some Wii boxes that we need to get rid of and they just happen to be in the picture. My husband enjoys playing golf, so you never know where the clubs will be hiding next. I have my very own Mickey bear that gets used when children come to play and for a teddy bear to sleep with at night. That is a victrola that Mike's parents gave to us when we moved into our new house.
This is the twin bed. Matress, box spring, headboard all given to us. The comforter is a Tommy Hilfiger that I fell in love with. It is reversable, the other side is yellow with blue and green stripe. The bookcase is full of books, scrapbooks, and Bible Study books. The stand beside the bed is a plant stand that has been in my family for many years. I need accessories for this room as you can now tell. I'm open to ideas and suggestions! This might be my summer project!



Very nice! Cozy, in fact!
ReplyDeleteMrs. Nurse Boy