Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Another New Recipe!

This weekend I found a 'Real Simple' recipe and I thought I would try it tonight.
Last-Minute Lasagna
(I only made 1/2 the recipe so we wouldn't have any left overs.)

1 24 or 26 oz jar of pasta sauce
2 18-20 oz refrigerated large cheese ravioli
1 10 oz box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and excess water squeezed dry
1 8 pz bag shredded mozzarella
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese

Heat oven to 375. Spoon a thin layer of sauce over the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish. Cover with a single layer of ravioli. Top with half the spinach, half the mozzarella, and a third of the sauce. Repeat with another layer of ravioli and the reamining spinach, mozzarella, and half the remaining sauce. Top with another layer of ravioli and the remaining sauce. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese. Cover with foil and bak for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake until bubbly, 5 to 10 minutes more.

Makes 6 servings.
I'm going to make this again soon. It was easy and healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com