Friday, June 11, 2010

Birthday Celebration


I'm going to share about my birthday celebrations! I had three surprise celebrations. My In-Laws had a family birthday party, my 2nd graders threw me a surprise party including cake and ice cream, and my husband invited some of our closest friends to celebrate my special day for breakfast. Mike "kidnapped" me and took me to Tiffany & Co in Tampa to pick something out!!!! I picked out a necklace. I don't have a picture of it because I had to send it to New York to get sized. I also bought a new outfit to wear to the Theater. My mom surprised me with tickets to see Mary Poppins and what a treat that was! I'm still talking about it!!! We went over early to eat at Maestro's Cafe. It was fun to sit by the water and eat.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a fabulous birthday!! Happy (belated!) birthday!!

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com