Saturday, June 6, 2009

So Where Do You Live--Office!


I was nervous when I saw Kelly had listed offices on the house tour. Our office/storage room was a real mess. I quickly turned my negative attitude into a "I think I can" attitude. This is my first week of summer vacation, so I thought I would get all the "spring cleaning" out of the way. I was hoping to be done with the office/storage room yesterday, so I could post on Kelly's home tour, but I didn't finish until a few minutes ago! It took me two days to work on this room. I'm so proud of all the cleaning out that I have done! My car has a trunk load of things to go to a Thrift Store and I have more space in our closets! Two main reasons why we bought this house was for the closet space and the size of the bathrooms, which you will see next week! We have our computer in this room and another desk for me to work on scrapbooking!

This is the view from the hallway.

This is our computer desk. My parents brought it to us from SC. My dad used to work at home and this was his "office". When my dad changed jobs, my parents wanted to change the "office" back into a guest room. I love the desk and I use it everyday! What would I do without a computer???

This is my scrapbook desk--well, creative thinking--its a homemade cabinet with a door for the top! It's covered with laminate/formica. I would love to paint it or something! Any ideas??? Mike has his P90X workout items in the corner with our TV trays. (I'm thinking about decorating them like Kelly did.) Then the other corner is my hubby's reloading press that has to be kept inside due to the weather in Florida!

As you can see, the closets are huge in this house! The closet in this room takes up the entire wall!

I'm so glad we moved 3 years ago to this house to have a guest room as well as an office/storage room. Thanks for touring my office!

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com